Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a regarding some of this reasons you can get gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully make a something to look at.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you’ll find that irrespective of how good understanding you might imagine it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject a strategy that they agree that i see profitable. Here are some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may have also a complete collection of products and not seeking add very much more.
2. Makes use of is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting corporation first to find out their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your submission move. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to track you down.)
6. They have too many similar products and that information mill flooded adequately.
7. Your idea appeals to a small niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Revenue sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or InventHelp Locations was overloaded with significantly information to sort by simply.
10. Goods has recently been patented by someone else and they don’t want to ascertain if they goes around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Goods or idea isn’t better than what is definitely on the market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea okay and don’t need a clue who your competition is thats available.
12. You sent a service or product that is just like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing in comparison to what will be coming out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor InventHelp Caveman Commercial contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. These have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and InventHelp George Foreman Commercials are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down in accordance to that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype on youtube and have a significant number of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, whenever they write a quick look up your patent they make it a point it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly over the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, but it was poorly written as well as cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, meaning that they can get very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they cannot look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided to the line for that year or that the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review together item has never been in production or sold stores or online. So do n’t want to consider the risk to become the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are a few of the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected with company. Really take period to yourself and understand your market, your commit that market and plenty of research part different yourself as marketable as we possibly can.